- Our office is located on the right hand side of Bishop Physical Therapy. Our entrance is located through the door labeled Market Place Upstairs.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to review and discuss your intake form.
SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- A eight (8) hour notice is required for cancellation of an appointment, or you will be charged in full for the appointment. Payment is due before your next appointment.
- Prepayment of your appointment will be required if you’ve rescheduled your appointment more than. Please have the form completed prior to your arrival. Failure to do so will cut into your appointment time.
- Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. Please be on time for your appointment.
- Massage/bodywork is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the eight (8) hour notice period, the cancellation fee can be waived.