As our massage salon services hundreds of people yearly, we’ve been instrumental in compiling a definitive list of the questions our clients asked us most frequently!
- Should I take off everything for my massage?
- For your full body session, you are recommended to undress to your comfort level, however, you'll be properly draped for your entire session.
We will leave the choice up to you – as our massage therapist are used to working an equally good massage both for people who keep something on and for those who don’t.
- Will my massage leave me feeling sore days later?
- Our massages aren’t designed to leave you hurting days later, we can achieve your goals using a variety of techniques and modalities. It is our job as your therapist to communicate with you to make sure you’re comfortable at all times during your session.
Always drink plenty of water before, and after your massage therapy session, this will help to flush latic acid and toxins in the body out your system.
- How oftern should I get a massage?
- We recommend you see your therapist on a weekly basis depending on your needs, schedule, and budget.
Talk with your therapist allow them to setup a affordable, and flexible schedule to reach and maintain your massage therapy goals.
- What are the benefits of massage therapy?
- Massage therapy can provide relief for many specific problems, including
- Circulatory problems,Stress relief,Back pain
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation and many other conditions
- Muscle and related conditions such as spams, strains, and sprains
Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
- Yes, we do.
We require 24 hours advance notice when canceling your appointment online, or over the phone.Failure to do so will result in a charging fee up to 50% of your appointment.
- Office Policies?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, this allows time to fill out your client intake form, and discuss your appointment goal.
We require credit card information for scheduling.
- Do you travel?
- Yes, we do travel.
We service corporate events, health fairs, and social events.
- Do you offer a membership?
Enjoy the benefits of having great rates by signing up for our membership! (Discounts can't be combined)